Dressed by Design
William King Museum | Arts Array
- Date: 12/07/2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: William King Museum
Giorgio Armani, Alexander McQueen, Ralph Lauren, and Fran Keuling-Stout – three “haute couture” fashion designers and one woman who was their customer bring the world of fashion to William King Museum of Art. The couturier takes the occupation of designing clothes to an art form. Only a few of their customers possess the personal flair that takes the art of dressing to the same level. These designers and others featured in Dressed by Design are well-known names, but their stylish customer from Big Stone Gap, Virginia, is known only to a few. This exhibition will joins them together, the designers and the dressed, for a glimpse into the realm of clothes where art, style, and fashion are fused into one. The full exhibit is available November 17-March 18.
Download the complete Fall 2017 Arts Array Program at www.vhcc.edu/ArtsArray.
- All Arts Array activities are free for the faculty, staff and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series for free.
- All films are free for students and staff members of Emory & Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact
Phil Ferguson • firstname.lastname@example.org • (276) 739-2459 regarding film and drama events
and Mary Munsey • email@example.com • (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts.