The Great War Revisited
VHCC Theatre Production | Arts Array
- Date: 11/19/2017 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Keyser-Aday Theatre at VHCC
Thursday- Saturday, November 16-18 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 19 at 2:30 p.m.
$5 Community Admission
Students from VHCC’s Theatre Arts program will present this medley of songs, poems, scenes and monologues from World War I, including works by A.E. Houseman, Thomas Hardy, Bertolt Brecht, George Bernard Shaw; and featuring Sir James Barrie’s classic one-act play, “The Old Lady Shows Her Medals.” The play will be directed and designed by VHCC Professor Emeritus Gary Aday.
For information about theater classes or opportunities to join the theater program at VHCC, please contact the VHCC Division of Arts & Sciences at (276) 739-2433.
Download the complete Fall 2017 Arts Array Program at www.vhcc.edu/ArtsArray.
- All Arts Array activities are free for the faculty, staff and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series for free.
- All films are free for students and staff members of Emory & Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact
Phil Ferguson • email@example.com • (276) 739-2459 regarding film and drama events
and Mary Munsey • firstname.lastname@example.org • (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts.