- Date: 12/07/2017 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: ISC 130
Virginia Highlands Community College is excited to announce Career Connection, a new group on campus for VHCC students and community members who are seeking employment.
The group will meet on December 7 at 2 p.m. in ISC 130 to discuss Social Media Do's and Don'ts: Projecting a Professional Image. Each session will cover relevant content and provide refreshments and workshop materials for participants.
To reserve your seat and learn specific meeting locations, please register at www.vhcc.edu/CareerConnection.
Each session will be carefully planned to ensure participants:
- Learn about career opportunities in the region.
- Learn about VHCC programs.
- Expand their network of contacts.
- Improve job search skills.
- Enhance marketability to potential employers.
For additional information, contact: Mitzi Williams • (276) 739-2417 firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark Wildman • (276) 739-2579 email@example.com