- Date: 01/16/2018 7:30 PM - 9:15 PM
- Location: Abingdon Cinemall
721 E Main St
Abingdon, Virginia 24210
Acclaimed author Christopher Nolan (Memento, The Prestige, The Dark Knight) wrote and directed this historical thriller about the Dunkirk evacuation during the early days of World War II. When 400,000 British and Allied troops end up trapped on the beaches of Dunkirk, France, following a catastrophic defeat, a number of civilian boats set out to rescue them before they are decimated by the approaching Nazi forces. Kenneth Branagh, Cillian Murphy, Mark Rylance, and Tom Hardy star. (Rated PG-13'105 minutes)
Dates: Monday and Tuesday, January 15 and 16
Times: 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Cost: $7.75 Community Admission
Download the complete Spring 2018 Arts Array Program at www.vhcc.edu/ArtsArray.
- All Arts Array activities are free for the faculty, staff and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series at Sinking Spring Presbyterian Church for free.
- All films are free for students and staff members of Emory & Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact Phil Ferguson firstname.lastname@example.org (276) 739-2459 regarding film and drama events and Mary Munsey email@example.com (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts