- Date: 03/26/2018 7:30 PM - 9:35 PM
- Location: Abingdon Cinemall
721 E Main St
Abingdon, Virginia 24210
This historical drama from director Joe Wright focuses on the trials of Winston Churchill (Gary Oldman) soon after he becomes prime minister of the U.K. in 1940. With Nazi armies rolling through Europe, Churchill must figure out how to rally the nation to action while many of his contemporaries advocate peace talks with Hitler. Kristin Scott Thomas, Lily James, Stephen Dillane, Ronald Pickup, and Ben Mendelsohn co-star. Directed by Joe Wright. (Rated PG-13'125 minutes)
Dates: Monday and Tuesday, March 26 and 27
Times: 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Cost: $7.75 Community Admission
Download the complete Spring 2018 Arts Array Program at www.vhcc.edu/ArtsArray.
- All Arts Array activities are free for the faculty, staff and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series at Sinking Spring Presbyterian Church for free.
- All films are free for students and staff members of Emory & Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact Tommy Bryant email@example.com (276) 739-2451 regarding film and drama events and Mary Munsey firstname.lastname@example.org (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts