Art in Bloom Presentations
- Date: 04/14/2018 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: William King Museum of Art
415 Academy Dr NW
Abingdon, Virginia 24210
William King Museum of Art will host an inaugural Art in Bloom exhibit featuring over 20 floral artists from the region interpreting works of art from the Museum's galleries and permanent collection. The weekend will open with a Gala followed by three days of special presentations and exhibition viewing. Proceeds from Art in Bloom support Museum educational and curatorial programming.
Cost: $35 per person
- David Pippin: Party Flowers, 10 a.m.
- David Pippin: Beyond the Triangle, 12:30 p.m.
- Barbara Leslyn: Designing with Succulents, Air Plants & Items from the Forest Floor, 2 p.m.
Download the complete Spring 2018 Arts Array Program at www.vhcc.edu/ArtsArray.
- All Arts Array activities are free for the faculty, staff and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series at Sinking Spring Presbyterian Church for free.
- All films are free for students and staff members of Emory & Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact Tommy Bryant email@example.com (276) 739-2451 regarding film and drama events and Mary Munsey firstname.lastname@example.org (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts