Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Date: 04/24/2018 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Abingdon Cinemall
721 E Main St
Abingdon, Virginia 24213
A dark comedy from Academy Award winner Martin McDonagh (In Bruges). After months have passed without a culprit in her daughter's murder case, Mildred Hayes (Academy Award-winner Frances McDormand) makes a bold move, painting three signs leading into her town with a controversial message directed at William Willoughby (Woody Harrelson), the town's revered chief of police. When his second-in-command Officer Dixon (Sam Rockwell), an immature mother's boy with a penchant for violence, gets involved, the battle between Mildred and Ebbing's law enforcement is only exacerbated. (Rated R'115 minutes)
Dates: Monday and Tuesday, April 23 and 24
Times: 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Cost: $7.75 Community Admission
Download the complete Spring 2018 Arts Array Program at www.vhcc.edu/ArtsArray.
- All Arts Array activities are free for the faculty, staff and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series at Sinking Spring Presbyterian Church for free.
- All films are free for students and staff members of Emory & Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact Tommy Bryant email@example.com (276) 739-2451 regarding film and drama events and Mary Munsey firstname.lastname@example.org (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts