- Date: 04/30/2018 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Abingdon Cinemall
721 E Main St
Abingdon, Virginia 24213
Daniel Day-Lewis' self-proclaimed 'final film.' Set in the glamour of 1950's post-war London, renowned dressmaker Reynolds Woodcock (Day-Lewis) and his sister Cyril (Lesley Manville) are at the center of British fashion, dressing royalty, movie stars, heiresses, socialites, debutants and dames with the distinct style of The House of Woodcock. Women come and go through Woodcock's life, providing the confirmed bachelor with inspiration and companionship, until he comes across a young, strong-willed woman, Alma (Vicky Krieps), who soon becomes a fixture in his life as his muse and lover. Directed by Paul Thomas Anderson (There Will Be Blood). Rated R'115 minutes)
Dates: Monday and Tuesday, April 30 and May 1
Times: 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Cost: $7.75 Community Admission
Download the complete Spring 2018 Arts Array Program at www.vhcc.edu/ArtsArray.
- All Arts Array activities are free for the faculty, staff and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series at Sinking Spring Presbyterian Church for free.
- All films are free for students and staff members of Emory & Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact Tommy Bryant firstname.lastname@example.org (276) 739-2451 regarding film and drama events and Mary Munsey email@example.com (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts