Application for Employment Form
Nursing Adjunct Faculty
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:Based on academic preparation and work experience of the applicant.
- Posted Date:11/06/2015
Nursing Adjunct Faculty VATNP positions in the day & part time/evening weekend program available at:
- Virginia Highlands Community College in Abingdon, VA
- Southwest Virginia Community College in Richlands, VA
- Mountain Empire Community College in Big Stone Gap, VA
BSN required, MSN preferred. At least two years recent clinical experience in direct patient care required.
- A FULLY completed Commonwealth of Virginia employment application online through the Recruitment Management System at https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com/, resume, cover letter describing qualifications, names of three professional references with current addresses and telephone numbers, and a complete and legible set of unofficial transcripts are required to be considered for this position.
Applications will ONLY be accepted online through the Recruitment Management System. Resume, Cover Letter, copies of ALL college transcripts must be attached to online application. Transcripts should be combined into one document and uploaded as one file. If you are having difficulty attaching documents, please call Human Resources at 276-739-2425. If the file size of the attached documents is too large, the system will not allow you to upload the documents. You will need to reduce the file size or reduce the resolution. It is the applicant’s sole responsibility to ensure that all required documentation is received. Incomplete on-line applications or other materials submitted via e-mail, postal mail, fax or in-person will not be considered.
Resumes will not substitute for a completed state application.
If your transcripts are on file at VHCC or if you need assistance, it is the applicant’s sole responsibility to contact the Human Resources Department by calling 276-739-2425 or emailing email@example.com to request your transcripts be added to your application packet.
Official transcripts of all college coursework completed are required of the selected candidate.
This is a continuous recruitment position.
For questions about the on-line application process please call (276) 739-2425.
Documents verifying identity and eligibility to work in the United States must be presented upon hire.
VHCC participates in E-Verify.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer