- You must confirm your plans to participate in the Graduation Ceremony prior to receiving your graduation regalia. After May 9, please contact Student Services at email@example.com.
- Caps and gowns will be available between Monday, April 30, and Wednesday, May 9, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5-6 p.m. in the Career and Transfer Center (ISC-101). Please contact the Students Success Center at (276) 739-2438 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make alternate arrangements.
- Graduates with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher at the end of Fall 2018 will receive an honor cord. Students receiving a Career Studies Certificate (CSC) are not eligible to wear honor cords.
- Veterans of the U.S. Military and active duty service members will receive a military recognition cord. Please see Veterans Officer Donna Ratliff in ISC 100B to receive your cord.
- There is no charge for caps, gowns, or honor cords.
- Please try your gown on prior to Graduation to ensure a proper fit.
Close this window and return to www.vhcc.edu/GradDetails.