- You must confirm your plans to participate in the Graduation Ceremony prior to receiving your graduation regalia. After May 4, please contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Caps and gowns will be available between Wednesday, April 25, and Wednesday, May 9, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5-6 p.m. in the Career and Transfer Center (ISC-101). Please contact the Students Success Center at (276) 739-2438 or email@example.com if you need to make alternate arrangements.
- Graduates with a GPA of 3.2 or higher will receive an honor cord.
- Veterans of the U.S. Military and active duty service members will receive a military recognition cord. Please see Veterans Officer Donna Ratliff in ISC 128A to receive your cord.
- There is no charge for caps, gowns, or honor cords.
- Please try your gown on prior to Graduation to ensure a proper fit.
Close this window and return to www.vhcc.edu/GradDetails.