New Procedures To Make Online Payments at VHCC
With QuikPAY You Can:
- Store a Payment Profile to use for all QuikPAY® Transactions
- Create Authorized Payers that can make payments against your account
- Include a Secondary Email address to receive notifications
- Make Payments against your account
- View all Transaction History against your account
To Access QuikPAY from SIS PeopleSoft
- Log in to PeopleSoft via Self-Service using your SIS Userid
- From the Student Service Center page, click on "Go to QuikPAY"
- This will bring you to the QuikPAY ® Application and you will land on the QuikPAY® Message Board
To Setup a Payment Profile
- On the left hand navigation menu click on "Payment Profiles"
- Select to add a "Credit/Debit Card Profile"
- After making your selection, enter a name to identify your payment profile
- Next, enter in the requested payment information
- Select "Save"
To Create an Authorized Payer
An Authorized Payer is someone that you authorize to make payments against your account (for example a parent, guardian,aunt,uncle,etc.)
- Navigate to "Authorize Payers" on the left hand navigation menu
- Select "Add New" to create an Authorized Payer (you can create up to five}
- Enter in the requested information. You will need to provide your Authorized Payer with login credentials
- Select "Add" to save
To Edit or Delete your Authorized Payer
- You can reset an Authorized Payer's password by selecting the "edit" icon, then select "Reset Password"
- You can delete your Authorized Payer by selecting the "delete" icon next to the Authorized Payer's name
To Add a Secondary Email Address
- Navigate to "User Preferences" on the left hand navigation menu
- Fill out your personal email address in the box next to "Secondary"
- Select "Save"
To Make a Payment
Log in to PeopleSoft via Self-Service using your SIS Userid. Then, click on to 11GO to QuikPAY" from the Student Service Center page.
- Navigate to "Make Payment" on the left hand navigation menu
- Your Current Balance will display at the top next to "Amount Due"
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the Payment Amount box and then select your payment method. Click "Continue"
- Enter in payment information, and click "Continue". You will be asked to confirm your payment information
- Click "Confirm" for QuikPAY ® to process your payment, and your receipt will be displayed
- Please remember to pay the full balance by the last day posted to pay for each term or your classes will be dropped and you'll have to enroll again. Payment in full is required the day of registration after the posted payment deadline has passed.
View Transaction History
- Navigate to "Transaction History" on the left hand menu
- Previous Transactions made by you and your Authorized Payer(s) will display
- To view details of the transaction, select the detail icon
For assistance please call the VHCC Business Office at (276)-739-2501