- Sign into VCCS HR: Human Resources System
- Navigate to Self Service>Time Reporting>Report Time>Timesheet
- Timesheet will appear---go to View By and select “Time Period”
- Enter your time “In,” “Lunch,” “In” and “Out”
- Enter Time Reporting Code—“REG”
- Select “Submit”, then click “OK” to view your timesheet
- On the last day of the pay period print time card in “Time Period” showing the entire pay period (Please make sure you print in portrait)
- Obtain supervisor’s signature on hard copy
- Submit hard copy to Lindsey Davis before 2:00 PM FRIDAY.
(Off-campus agencies may scan and email timesheets to firstname.lastname@example.org, then mail the original)
If you do not have your time submitted by Friday at 2 p.m. or you have an error on your timesheet, your paycheck will be delayed by two weeks at minimum.
- “30 minute” break mandatory if working more than six and a half straight hours
- You cannot work more than eight hours in a day