Blackboard Student Support
Blackboard Help gathers all of our product documentation into one easy-to-use location to help you find the information that you need to be successful using Blackboard Learn.
Learn how to submit assignments, take tests, communicate and collaborate in Blackboard Learn 9.1.
New to e-Learning?
- Look up your username and set your password.
- Forgot your password?
- Change your password.
- Student Blackboard Help Sheet
- Request assistance or contact us.
Trouble Logging In? Browser Test and Tips
MyVHCC requires 6.0 or later version of Internet Explorer. If you need to download the latest version of Internet Explorer, Visit www.microsoft.com
AOL and MSN users may need to minimize the AOL or MSN window, then open Internet Explorer.
Trouble Logging In? Changing Browser Settings (Internet Explorer):
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Open the Tools dropdown menu and select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click Custom Level button.
- Under the Scripting heading, enable all three options (active scripting, scripting of Java applets and allow paste operation via script).
- Enable Cookies:
- Click on Privacy tab.
- Set your level to medium (or lower).
- Clear your Cache:
- General tab.
- Under the Temporary Internet Files heading, click:
- Delete Cookies-(If you receive a popup asking whether to delete cookies, click OK.)
- Delete Files-(If you receive a popup asking whether to delete files, check the box Delete all offline content and click OK.)
- Settings-Under the Check for newer versions of stored pages heading check the Every visit to the page button and click OK.
- Click OK on the Internet Options popup.
- Are you running a Web Accelerator? You may have to disable or uninstall it, or if possible, disable it for this site.
- Install and run AdAware and/or Spybot S&D to eliminate any spyware on your computer.
- Check that the computer is up to date, i.e. run Windows Update.
- Try an alternate browser, i.e. Firefox instead of IE.
- If you are using a personal firewall or proxy, you will need to enable session cookies for this site.
If you are still having problems, work through steps 4-8.
If you are still experiencing problems, complete and submit the form at the following link: https://support.vccs.edu/support/jsp/email.jsp?inst=VH296