Skip to page body Home City Hall Residents Business Visitors Services Weho TV

A written or online request is required before an official transcript of coursework completed at VHCC can be sent to another institution or business firm. Forms are available at the Office of Admissions or you may download a Transcript Request Form online. When a form is not available, students may request a transcript by sending a letter to the Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 828, Abingdon, VA 24212-0828, or faxing it to (276) 739-2491. All letters must include a social security number and signature. There is no fee for transcripts.

Last updated: 3/7/2014 1:33:54 PM