Skip to page body Home City Hall Residents Business Visitors Services Weho TV
In the event of a classroom emergency involving disruptive student(s) and requiring outside intervention, the instructor should first notify the supervisor, or should that person be unavailable, the Vice President of Instruction and Student Services (2428) or another administrator.

During the evenings, the instructor should notify the Evening Coordinator whose office is located in Room 133 in the ISC building. The supervisor or other administrator should immediately come to the assistance of the instructor to attempt to resolve the difficulties or make a judgment about further action. The supervisor should also notify the Vice President of Instruction and Student Services (2428) who is responsible for maintaining student discipline. The Academic Counselor (2438) may also be asked to investigate the incident. Normally, most incidents can be resolved informally without the intervention of third parties. However, the safety and security of the students and the employees of the institution are always the first priority. Therefore, should the instructor or the supervisor determine that the circumstances or disruption might place one’s personal security/safety or that of other parties in jeopardy then the instructor or the supervisor immediately should notify the campus police (9)614-8282 (Campus Police Cell) (or the Vice President of Administration (739-2426 or 739-2427) or the person acting in that capacity should the campus police be unavailable).
Last updated: 9/9/2009 4:20:10 PM