Financial Aid Workshop
- Date: 03/19/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Keyser-Aday Theatre (LRC 105)
Virginia Highlands Community College is proud to offer a series of free Financial Aid Workshops to assist students and their parents in completing the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The workshops are open to all community members.
Each session will be held in the Keyser-Aday Theatre (LRC 105) on the VHCC campus. Identical information will be presented at both sessions, so participants should choose the one most convenient. Those who bring 2017 tax return information will receive one-on-one assistance completing and submitting the FAFSA.
Sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, January at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19 at 6:00 p.m.
For additional information about the workshops or the financial aid application process, please contact the VHCC Office of Financial Aid at (276)739-2411.
Tips for Completing the FAFSA
- Remember to use your 2017 tax return information when completing the 2019-2020 FAFSA.
- Both parents and students must create an FSA ID at www.fsaid.edu.gov
- If available, use the IRS Data Retrieval tool when entering your tax information.
- Use code 007099 to ensure Virginia Highlands Community College receives your FAFSA information.