Arts Array: THEATRE PRODUCTION
- Date: 02/21/2019 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Barter Theatre Gilliam Stage
127 West Main Street
Abingdon, Virginia 24212
Set amongst the mystical forests and striving for the perfect civilization, Camelot tells the beloved tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table as they strive to bring goodness and fairness to a world in turmoil and fear. With legendary and romantic score (“If Ever I Would Leave You,” “I Loved You Once in Silence”), Camelot has won the hearts of generations of musical theatre lovers. Filled with adventure, struggles, love, and idealism that champions the potential of humankind, this story is sure to warm your heart and fill you with wonder and joy at the possibility of what can be achieved in a world filled with ideals.
A limited number of free VHCC student tickets are available; please wait for e-mail announcement a week before the show to request a ticket. One ticket per person based on availability. Contact email@example.com for details.
Download the complete Spring 2019 Arts Array Program
- All Arts Array activities are free unless otherwise indicated, for the faculty, staff, and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series for free.
- All films are free for students, faculty, and staff members of Emory and Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact:
Patricia Tymon • firstname.lastname@example.org • (276) 739-2459 regarding film and drama events
Mary Munsey • email@example.com • (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts.