Arts Array: THEATRE PRODUCTION
- Date: 11/29/2019 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: Barter Theatre Gilliam Stage
127 W Main St
Abingdon, Virginia 24210
$7.75 Community Admission
A limited number of free VHCC student tickets are available; please wait for e-mail announcement a week before the show to request a ticket. One ticket per person based on availability. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
A timeless tale of joy and goodwill filled with Irving Berlin's call songs, topped off with glorious dancing and lots of snow makes this a show a holiday classic for all audiences! Irving Berlin's White Christmas is the story of Bob and Phil, two showbiz buddies putting on a production in a picturesque Vermont Inn after World War II. In the bargain, these two meet their perfect mates, who happen to be sisters and honor their beloved army general. Full of romance, laughter and some of the greatest songs ever written, including 'Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep,' 'Happy Holiday,' 'Sisters,' 'Blue Skies,' 'Snow,' 'The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing,' and the unforgettable title song, Irving Berlin's 'White Christmas.' Promises to be a merry and bright experience for the entire family! Book by David Ives and Paul Blake. Music by Irving Berlin.
Download the complete Fall 2019 Arts Array Program
- All Arts Array activities are free unless otherwise indicated, for the faculty, staff, and students of Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Staff members and students of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, including participants in the College for Older Adults who purchase an Arts Array pass, may attend all films and concerts in the Spencer-Miller Memorial Concert series for free.
- All films are free for students, faculty, and staff members of Emory and Henry College and King University.
For additional information about the Arts Array, please contact:
Patricia Tymon • email@example.com • (276) 739-2459 regarding film and drama events
Mary Munsey • firstname.lastname@example.org • (276) 739-2454 regarding concerts.