To be assured of a seat for a class, complete the registration form below and return it to the Division of Workforce Development & Continuing Education at VHCC by:
- ONLINE - Use our shopping cart feature to quickly and easily register for non-credit classes at vhcc.augusoft.net.
- Mail: To register by mail for a non-credit class, complete the registration form, enclose your payment, and mail it at least five days prior to the first class meeting. Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis upon receipt of payment. Please make check or money orders payable to Virginia Highlands Community College and send it to Workforce Development & Continuing Education at VHCC, P.O. Box 828 Abingdon, VA 24212-0828
- Fax: To register by fax for a non-credit class, complete the registration form. Fax your registration information at least five days prior to the first class meeting to (276)739-2590 and call (276)739-2430 with your payment information. Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis upon receipt of payment.
- Phone: Use your Visa or MasterCard to register by calling (276)739-2430 of toll-free (877)207-6115; (from Bristol, Bluff City, Dickensonville, Lebanon, Scott County and Smyth County). Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis upon receipt of payment.
- Walk-in: Stop by our office, complete your registration form & make payment in person in
the ADM building at VHCC, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m-5 p.m.
Enrolling in a credit course at VHCC is easy, to get started visit the VHCC Enrollment Checklist. If you would like more information please call us at (276)739-2430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non Credit Cancellations
The College reserves the right to cancel any course that does not have sufficient enrollment. The decision is usually made two days prior to the first scheduled class meeting and all registrants will be notified promptly. A full refund is processed automatically. To help prevent cancellations, please register at least five days before a course is scheduled to begin.
Companies registering employees must provide notice of canceling enrollment 3 days prior to class or company will be charged for attendance.
In non-credit classes, senior citizens (60 years of age or above) may register in a non-credit course, tuition free, on a space available basis. In the case of a class that has insufficient paying enrollment, all senior citizens will be required to pay the full tuition for the class.
In non-credit classes, full refunds will be given if a course is cancelled or if a student withdraws three days prior to the course. In order to receive a refund, request can be made in writing, by phone (276-739-2430), or in person.
Non-credit prices are listed beside each course and are for one class participant. They may not include course materials charges or supplies which vary with each class.