- If you did not pre-order a gown it is not too late! Please come by Student Services in ISC-128 to pick up the required paperwork and confirm your plans to walk. Gowns will be available through May 10.
- You must confirm your plans to participate in the Graduation Ceremony prior to receiving your cap and gown. After May 9, please contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Caps and gowns will be available between April 17 - May 10 in the VHCC Bookstore. The Bookstore is open Monday - Thursday 8:30-5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30-3:00 p.m. Please contact Students Services email@example.com if you need to make alternate arrangements.
- Graduates with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher at the end of Fall 2018 will receive an honor cord. Students receiving a Career Studies Certificate (CSC) are not eligible to wear honor cords.
- Veterans of the U.S. Military and active duty service members will receive a military recognition cord. Please see Veterans Officer David Jones in ISC 100B to receive your cord.
- There is no charge for caps, gowns, or honor cords.
- Please try your gown on prior to Graduation to ensure a proper fit.
Close this window and return to www.vhcc.edu/GradDetails.