Congratulations on your educational accomplishments. VHCC is honoring the Class of 2019 with two commencement ceremonies on Friday, May 10 in Joseph P. Johnson Grand Hall of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center.
The first ceremony will begin at 5:00 p.m. The doors of the Grand Hall will open for guest seating at 4:00 p.m.
The second ceremony will begin at 7:30 p.m. The doors of the Grand Hall will open for guest seating at 6:30 p.m. To alleviate traffic congestion, graduates and guests attending this ceremony are encouraged to delay their arrival until 6:30 p.m.
Please help us make this a memorable occasion for you and your guests by reviewing the checklist below and sharing it with those who plan to celebrate this special evening with you. If you have questions, please contact Student Services at (276) 739-2438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend the Graduation Fair
- Determine Which Ceremony to Attend & Confirm Your Plans by Friday, May 3
- Order or Print Your Invitations
- Order and Pick up Cap and Gown - IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!
- Review 2019 Graduation Preparation Guidelines
- Attend Graduation Practice
- Review Important Graduation Day Reminders
- Complete the Graduating Student Questionnaire The deadline for completing the questionnaire is May 9. All graduates are required to complete the Graduating Student Questionnaire.
- Purchase photographs and a video of each ceremony.
- Download the Graduation DVD Order Form.
- Photos will be available for purchase from SWVA Photography. They will be added as soon as they are ready.