Print Your Invitations
Members of the 2019 graduating class may print their own invitations using the PDF templates below. Simply type your name into the space located on the template (directly above the words “and the class of 2019) and print. The template is designed to print two invitations to a standard 8 ½” x 11” sheet of paper, so you will need to type your name in both spaces, then print and cut the paper in half. The invitation will fit standard A9 envelopes (5 ¾ “x 8 ¾”), which can be purchased at local stationary stores.
Use an Online Printer
Instructions for www.vistaprint.com:
- Download the invitation above and enter your name into the template.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Go to www.vistaprint.com
- Choose Invitations & Stationary
- Select Graduation Announcements
- Click Upload It - Use your complete design
- Select the 5x7" Flat (portrait/vertical layout)
- Select upload from My Computer
- Find the invitation that you save to your computer.
- Your image will appear under Recent Images. Drag it onto your invitation design.
- Select any additional finishes and corners.
- Select quantity.
- Click Next and proceed to checkout.
Return to www.vhcc.edu/GradDetails