- Graduates should arrive at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center no later than:
- 4:00 p.m. to line up for the Processional for the 5:00 p.m. ceremony.
- 6:30 p.m. to line up for the Processional for the 7:30 p.m. ceremony.
- Seating will begin one hour prior to your commencement ceremony.
- Parking is available at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center and in VHCC parking lots.
- Shuttle buses will provide transportation between the upper and lower parking lots.
- All graduates are encouraged to review the Graduation Preparation guidelines prior to the ceremony.
Return to www.vhcc.edu/GradDetails