The purpose of this organization is:
- to unite men and women through the common bond of fishing.
- to educate anglers and develop angling skills (emphasis on bass fishing).
- to strengthen student camaraderie/institutional esprit-de-corps.
- promote sportsmanship through athletic competition and fellowship.
- encourage good stewardship of our natural resources.
- to develop and train student athletes for participation in tournament angling.
Advisor - Blake Andis
Office Location: ISC 151C
The Bass Club will meet monthly.
Membership is open to any member of the VHCC student body, faculty, staff, and spouse.
B.A.S.S. Federation Nation, FLW, and Boat U.S.
Bass Club Constitution