Virginia Highlands Community College has partnered with Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official student transcripts in an electronic format. We require all requests to come through Parchment. A student is no longer able to request an official transcript through SIS (myVHCC).
- Important Notice - Transcripts requested between December 21, 2018 and January 2, 2019 will be processed the first week of January. Due to the high volume of requests being placed, please allow up to five business days to process your transcript.
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Electronic and paper transcript options
- Official VHCC transcripts
Important Information Regarding Transcript Orders
When ordering transcripts through Parchment you must create a username and password exclusive to Parchment. The Parchment site does not utilize your MyVHCC username and password information. Students must clear any holds or financial obligation to the College before transcript requests are processed.
Students who have officially changed their name, please provide the name used while enrolled at VHCC.
Please check to make sure your grades are posted and/or graduation credentials have posted, if applicable, before ordering your transcript.
Payment and Fees
All transcript orders require a major credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) to complete the transaction.
- Digital Transcript fee is $3.00
- Paper Transcript fee is $5.50
- Additional Expedited Delivery options and fees are listed on the Parchment website during the ordering process.
Standard orders are processed within 5 days from receipt of the order, except orders placed on weekends and holidays. Delivery time is not included in processing time and varies by delivery service and local area.
To view Unofficial Transcripts online through myVHCC:
- Log into myVHCC
- Click SIS• Click Academic Records
- Click View Unofficial Transcript
- Follow the instructions to view/print unofficial transcript
Admissions and Records
Phone: 276-739-2508 or 276-739-2461