Registration in the Virginia Learning Center (COVLC)
On your first visit, click the Forgot Login ID link and enter your last name and email address. Click get login ID. Your login ID will be emailed to you. After the registration process is completed, you can enter the Virginia Learning Center for training/courses.
If you are using Internet Explorer you should add the Virginia Learning Center (COVLC) to trusted sites (this is located on the security tab of internet options). You are free to use whichever browser you wish the, learning management system is designed to work with IE 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Forgot Your Virginia Learning Center Password?
- Open the Virginia Learning Center Login Page
- Click the Forgot Password? Link (the Password Assistance window opens)
- Enter the Login ID that you created when first registering in the COVLC
- Click the Submit button. A message opens to notify you that a temporary password was sent your email address listed in your Virginia Learning Center profile.
- Retrieve and make note of your new password
- Return to the Virginia Learning Center login page
- Enter your Login ID, new Password, and click the Submit button. The Change Password window opens.
- Enter the password you received via email in the Current Password field.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field. NOTE: Your password must be at least 6 characters and contain at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one number (0-9). An example of an acceptable password is Training1.
- Re-enter the new password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click the Submit button. Your new password is saved in the system and the Virginia Learning Center Home Page opens.
View your Virginia Learning Center Transcript
- Go to Virginia Learning Center
- Sign In
- Select My Own Learning from the Utility bar
- Select Transcript from the Navigation bar