- Have a High School Diploma (or its equivalent) OR
- Are at least 18 years of age and able to benefit from one of our programs
STEP 1 Apply for free General Admission
- General Admission does not guarantee admission to Health Care Programs.
STEP 2 Apply for Financial Aid
- FAFSA must be completed by March 1st each year.
- To receive financial aid, you must submit your high school transcript or equivalent showing your graduation/completion date.
STEP 3 Meet with an Academic Advisor in Campus Connection Center
- Logon to your Navigate account at www.vhcc.edu/myvhcc before meeting with your advisor
- Academic Placement Assessment - Exception Criteria
- Career exploration
- Register for classes
- Schedule an Orientation Session
- Bring official transcript to this meeting
STEP 4 Pay for classes
- Tuition & Fees are due by the first day of class.
- If you are eligible for Financial Assistance, it is the student’s responsibility to verify all necessary forms are complete and your tuition is