- Foundation Scholarships
Applications must be received in the Foundation Office by May 1, 2019. Late applications or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- One application allows the student to be considered for all of the scholarships available through the Educational Foundation.
- Only those students admitted to VHCC will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded for fall and spring semesters but are not available for the summer semester.
- Scholarship awards are based on the availability of funds and the criteria set forth by the appropriate governing body. All awards are subject to change.
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships are awarded only to full-time students.
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships are not renewed automatically.
- Financial need is determined by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students applying for scholarships must submit the FAFSA by April 8, 2019. (www.fafsa.ed.gov).
- The VHCC Educational Foundation will notify scholarship recipients of their award by a letter.
Click Apply Now to submit your 2019 Foundation Scholarship Application
For more information please contact the Foundation office, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (276)739-2449.