- Foundation Scholarships
Applications must be received in the Foundation Office by April 17, 2020. Late applications or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- One application allows the student to be considered for all of the scholarships available through the Educational Foundation.
- Only those students admitted to VHCC will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded for fall and spring semesters but are not available for the summer semester.
- Scholarship awards are based on the availability of funds and the criteria set forth by the appropriate governing body. All awards are subject to change.
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships are awarded only to full-time students.
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships are not renewed automatically.
- Financial need is determined by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Students applying for scholarships must submit the FAFSA no later than June 1, 2020 to be considered for a scholarship. (www.fafsa.ed.gov).
VHCC School Code: 007099
- The VHCC Educational Foundation will notify scholarship recipients of their award by a letter.