With fully-equipped theaters, conference rooms, and more, VHCC is the perfect facility for your next meeting. This is a service offered to organizations that need meeting spaces for the following purpose:
- Educational programs for the College.
- College student, faculty, or staff directed activities.
- College sponsored events and/or activities.
- Non-profit community or civic group/organization events and /or activities.
- Other non-sectarian, non-college, and non-political group/organization events and/or activities promoting training, public service, or economic development purposes.
To schedule an event on campus, please fill out the form below at least two weeks prior to your event date.
When permission is granted for use of College facilities after hours, which includes weekends, official holidays, and between academic terms, the requesting organizations may be asked to cover the cost of providing any necessary services (custodial, technical support, security, etc.) or other College personnel.