- All email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org, and your email address will never change.
- You do NOT need to set up a new Gmail account. Once you register for your classes, you can access your email through the Gmail icon in myVHCC at vh.my.vccs.edu.
- If you have a personal Gmail account you will need to log out of it before logging into your myVHCC the first time. After that, you can access your VHCC email directly through Gmail, or through your mobile device and switch back and forth between your personal Gmail and your VHCC Gmail account.
- If you do not know your username or password, go to myVHCC and then click on “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” to look up your username and reset your password. You may also use the Advanced Password Reset Tool.
- You must use your student email address as your official email in Canvas.
- Student email should be used in accordance with the VCCS Acceptable Use Agreement.
Tips from the Help Desk
If you can’t remember your username
Visit myVHCC and use the Forgot Username Tool
If you can’t remember your password
Visit MyVHCC and use the Forgot Password Tool
If you can’t remember either your username or password
Visit myVHCC and use the Advanced Password Reset Tool
If you are locked out call the VHCC IT Help Desk (276-739-2500).
We will provide a temporary password.
You will be required to reset that password as it will expire in 24 hours.